Registered Nurse (RN)
NurseCore Benefits Include:
- $1000 sign-on bonus
- $35 - $45 hour
- Flexible Schedules / PRN Shifts
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Denver and surrounding areas
RNs, if you want more flexibility and variety in your day to day work, we can help! At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with medical positions that fit their lifestyle and the needs of your family!
Your dream job is waiting for you; join our team and we’ll help you find it! Apply Today!
When working in an institution, whether performing staff relief or private duty, the Registered Nurse is under the direct supervision of the charge nurse of a specific unit. NurseCore's Clinical Director evaluates the Registered Nurse on performance of duties while assigned to facilities and/or private duty clients.
- Receives and provides adequate report on all clients. Assesses, plans and implements client care. Follow Plan of Care. Receives and transcribes doctor’s orders.
- Assists with physical examinations, makes round of assigned clients following guidelines of institution.
- Performs specific duties for which the Registered Nurse is responsible including:
- Administering oxygen, changing dressings.
- Inserts and irrigates urinary catheters.
- Administers and records medications given.
- Discontinues or hangs additional intravenous bottles and piggybacks.
- Administers and draws blood.
- Cares for tracheostomy and suctioning endotracheally.
- Obtains specimens.
- Administers CPR and other emergency procedures as necessary.
- Current unencumbered RN license in the states in which you practice
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a Registered Nurse in a supervised setting within the last three (3) years
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the areas of experience including any specialty areas
- In compliance with state and Federal regulations, NurseCore has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy, subject to applicable law
Join us at the heart of healthcare; apply today!