Bonaventure of Thornton has an exciting job opening for a Registered Nurse!
From $80,000 to $90,000
Call 720-642-1140 for more information.
We are looking for nurses with a love for seniors and a desire to invest in growing a great team. Do you have a heart for helping seniors reach their quality-of-life goals? Do you enjoy teaching and training team members how to provide excellent care and watch them grow? If you answered yes, then we invite you to come and see about becoming part of the Bonaventure team! Bonaventure is hiring immediately so apply today!
Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $80,000 to $90,000
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account – For Healthcare and Day Care expenses.
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your family.
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for your safety which is our top priority.
What does a Registered Nurse do?
This position is ideal for an RN who is detail oriented, adept at teaching and thrives in a consultant role. This role is based at our community and not a remote position.
- Promote the health and well-being of each resident by providing accurate nursing assessments and contributing to quality service plans.
- Help to educate and guide staff.
- Monitor the condition of residents and initiate action response to changing needs.
- Serve as a liaison between the resident, their family members, and the community.
- Ensure orders are accurate and that all treatment is appropriate.
- Other industry names for this position are: RN, Nurse, Nursing, Clinical Director.
- Have current Registered Nurse License.
- 1-year experience as a licensed Registered Nurse, preferable in a community-based care setting.
- Knowledge of basic principles necessary to provide competent nursing care.
- Ability to assess human response to actual or potential health problems. Ability to community care well, both written and orally.
- Ability to relate to individuals from a variety of diverse ethic, cultural, and educational backgrounds.
- Follow the State mandated guidelines for medication management and community-based care.
- Monitor and keep accurate records.
- Understand and follow State regulations as well company policies and guidelines.
- Must be able to comply with state vaccine requirements.
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.
Bonaventure of Thornton
Our beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community provides assisted living, memory care, and independent living. We provide in home health care to residents in our community. We are not a nursing home.
Why Work for Bonaventure Senior Living
Not all senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is “you can never go wrong doing the right thing.” This means that we are committed to caring for our residents and our team members.
Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure’s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team members.
Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match