Aerotek is hiring for our seasonal customer support for major shoe brands such as UGG, Teva, Hoka and Sanuk!
This company offers a laid back culture, consistent 40 hours (with optional overtime), and coupons/discount codes for its products!
Location: 100% remote (must reside in Colorado, will pick up and eventually return equipment in Broomfield)
Type of job: contract position through the holiday season, can go as late as April 2021
The Customer Care Rep provides premium service and builds relationships with our customers through effective telephone, chat, email and social media correspondence. Majority of calls will be discussing logistics of packages, returns and refunds, product questions and warranty questions.
Top 3 Skills Needed:
1. Customer Service - Candidate must have previous customer service experience in which they helped answer customer questions and resolve issues.
2. Written & Verbal Communication - All communication via inbound calls from customers, minor email communication and minor chat communication.
3. Microsoft Office - Will use basic Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook and Word. Must be comfortable navigating computer while on the phone with customers.
- Must be able to type at least 30 wpm
- Home internet speed of at least 30 mbs
- Must reside in Colorado-Will pick up and eventually return equipment at Broomfield headquarters
- Self motivated- working remotely 100% of the time
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
Apply today for more details or contact me directly at or (720)-773-3937!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.