A Large Ecommerce company in downtown Seattle is looking for an Accommodation Specialist.
**comfortable working at least 1 weekend day & shifts will be 4 10hr days a week**
The Sr. Accommodation Consultant serves as a liaison between business lines, the Disability Leave Services team, vendor partners and employees. Sr. Accommodation Consultants are highly skilled in answering questions related to ADA, understanding the employee's situation, responding to changing circumstances and needs, and paving the way for a connected and trusted case management experience. Responsibilities include pursuing return-to-work management and collaboration with leave case managers and disability vendors to ensure effective administration of the program. This role will also provide consultation and coaching regarding accommodation matters to designated regional HR partners, managers and employees. In this position it will be critical to be able to understand the company's business operations and have a deep understanding of ADA, FMLA, statutory leaves and disability policies and laws, in addition to the job accommodation processes. The Sr. Accommodation Consultant must demonstrate the ability to collaborate and teach in order to achieve goals for the company and employees.
- The Sr. Accommodation Consultant provides individual case management for accommodation and disability life events.
- This role manages all aspects of accommodations, leave of absence and disability including the development and implementation of regional processes and procedures to achieve optimal employee productivity and experience
- The individual in this role must have strong self-management skills, a desire to knowledge share and an ability to translate business needs and goals into human resource capabilities, producing favorable results for the company and employees.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- 2 + years experience applying ADA using a case management system and establishing/executing a case management plan AND 5+ years experience in HR
- Knowledge of federal and state disability laws regarding access for employees with disabilities; specifically ADA and FMLA
- Experience with MS Office Suite
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.