REMOTE Software Engineer (Infor Syteline ERP) needed for global gas application manufacturer paying up to $130,000!
This Jobot Job is hosted by James Thai
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $100,000 - $130,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a global gas application manufacturer with our headquarters in Peachtree City, GA! Our company was founded in the mid-1970s and has become the world leader in gas applications and waterless heaters. We were founded in Japan and have dominated our industry by producing high-quality products for our customers. As our Software Engineer, you will help us with a large ERP migration to Informatica. You will have the chance to work on new technology as we slowly roll them out. Due to the growing demands of our services, we are hiring for a talented REMOTE Software Engineer (Infor Syteline ERP) to join our diverse team!
Title REMOTE Software Engineer (Infor Syteline ERP)
Location 100% REMOTE | Work from home (WFH)
Salary $100,000 - $130,000
Requirements Infor Syteline ERP or CSI
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary $100,000 - $130,000
- Full benefits Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- Perform software planning with engineering analysis, product design and development
- Define, drive, own and execute code architecture, design, and refactoring
- Analyze functional requirements and specifications of products to develop software and applications
- Develop test plans including application development, field testing, analysis, certification, and reliability assessment
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to review functional and technical requirements to identify opportunities that can be exploited through great software applications
- Develop software solutions for both Residential and Commercial products to ensure expected and reliable product performance
- Develop, maintain and support world-class connected solutions and products
- Manage external software, firmware and application technology partners to ensure successful launch and delivery of new products with best-in-class customer experience as the target
- Work with the engineering team to identify and budget annual software and application initiatives
- Develop, assist, review and approve the development of technical literature for our products
- Embrace new product development processes and practices
- Support a collaborative environment and drive knowledge sharing throughout the engineering group
- Actively develop new product applications and / or product solutions to support the marketplace growth of our company
- Embrace and support growing business demands in a changing environment
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.