Kforce's client, a growing company in Phoenix, AZ, is seeking a Remote Senior Azure .NET Software Development Engineer. We are working directly with the Hiring Manager on this exclusive search assignment. This position is 100% remote. The company offers a competitive compensation package including base salary, annual bonus, etc.
In this role, the Senior Azure .NET Core Development Engineer the designs and builds products using Microsoft and open source technologies in an Azure environment. This position is responsible for building creative software solutions to lead the industry, improve productivity, increase efficiency, and reduce errors happening with manual processes/workflows.
- The remote Senior Azure .NET Software Development Engineer will be responsible for designing software applications and processes from conception to completion, including the ability to effectively convey those designs to peers, management, and customers
- Provide input into system software architecture development by working with Staff and other Software Engineers as required
- Will spend significant time in coding and delivering features
- Responsible for designing and developing cloud native web applications and services
- The Senior Azure .NET Software Development Engineer will work with management to set and communicate team goals and vision aligned to business requirements; Ensure the team stays focused and delivers against the goals, adapting to changing business