Welcome to Centura Health:
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here:
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Has knowledge of community health concepts, principles of ambulatory clinical nursing care, case management and care coordination. Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating and collaborating with the healthcare team and the patient/ family, utilizes best practice to maximize patient engagement and patient selfmanagement efforts. Promotes the optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrate personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission and core values.
What You Bring/Job Requirements:
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- One year experience preferred
- Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- BSN Preferred, encouraged to obtain within 3-years of assuming role
- Current state RN license/ Current RN license from a participating state in National Licensure Compact
- Current BLS, ACLS required for Cardiac Clinic settings
- RNs Certification in Ambulatory Nursing through the AAACN, preferred
- L&D experience preferred
- Schedule: PRN to cover PTO/sick time
Physical Requirements-Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community:
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Caring for Your Whole Well Being:
We’re committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package enriches the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third-party job board. All our pay ranges are posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our careers’ page and apply today!
Centura Health: CONNECT with a system committed to developing your career!
With a legacy spanning more than a century and a faith-based Mission that emphasizes caring for people – body, mind and spirit, Centura Health is much more than a great place to work. It’s a place where our core values of Compassion, Respect, Integrity, Spirituality, Stewardship, Imagination and Excellence are demonstrated daily in the way we treat one another and care for patients and their families.
As the region’s largest, fully-integrated health system with hospitals, senior living communities, health neighborhoods, physician clinics, Flight For Life® Colorado and other locations throughout Colorado and western Kansas, Centura Health invites you to join more than 6,000 physicians and 21,000 of the most talented hearts and minds in health care today.
As part of a fully-integrated health network, you can choose from 17 hospitals in two states, more than 150 clinic locations, the ability to choose your schedule with our Flex Team, or the autonomy of helping people in the home. With Magnet®-designated facilities (and several on the Magnet® journey) we work consistently to raise the bar on care excellence. Often recognized as a best place to work, our nurses, CNAs and other direct care providers cite “great people and a values-based, Mission-driven culture” as their reasons for joining (and staying) with Centura Health. Let us help you find the perfect fit with opportunities to move and develop throughout your career.
Join our talent community and view the most current open positions by visiting:
Centura Health is an equal opportunity employer.