Are you an experienced RN / Registered Nurse Disease Management Specialist looking for a REMOTE opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? Are you looking for work-life balance? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this RN / Registered Nurse Disease Educator is the position for you!
- Provide disease management education and resource health information services to patients experiencing lifestyle changes, personal stress, anxiety and/or depression.
- Provides initial screening for appropriateness and type of information, whether local or national resources, while working on the telephone to empower the beneficiary to better self-manage the disease and communication with their provider
- One-on-one and group-based disease management education by telephone
Requirements for the RN Disease Management Specialist :
- Active RN License
- Minimum two years’ experience with disease-specific education, either outbound or resource line service (RN Disease Educator , RN Disease Specialist , RN Disease Manager etc.)
Hours for this Position:
- M-F, 11:30-8pm PST, 12:30-9pm MST, 1:30-10pm CST
- Will sit remotely / Work from home
- NO weekends or holidays
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary with full benefits package ($70K - $75K+, highly dependent on experience)
- 100% remote / work from home
- Offers work life balance; Monday – Friday schedule (no wknds)
- Full benefits package
- Excellent PTO/Holiday package
- Benefits go into effect first day of employment
- 401K Plan with matching
Further details can be discussed directly with recruiter
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Registered Nurse Disease Management Specialist position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.