Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Vibra Rehabilitation Hospital of Denver is seeking a Full-Time or Per Diem Clinical Liaison - RN, LPN, RT, OT, or PT - to join our team!
The CL is responsible for educating, problem solving and building relationships with referral sources, obtaining referrals, completing eRehab or LTRAX assessments, and participating in planning, organizing and executing the Business Departmental plan. Frequent day travel with reliable transportation and occasional overnight travel is required. The individual will be responsible for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with their assigned accounts.
Contact Stacey for more information: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 717-713-7541.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Respiratory Therapist, Physical Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, or LSW in the state of employment required.
- Recent healthcare experience in the acute care hospital, rehabilitation setting or home health care agency/company required.
- Current, valid and active driver’s license required.
- Previous clinical screening experience is preferred.
- Marketing/sales skill expertise preferred.
- Working experience of local medical community is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with medical and administrative staffs as well as patients and families, in an assertive, professional manner.
- Self motivated, extroverted and enthusiastic individual who is self-directed.
- Ability to complete the clinical screens accurately and thoroughly within established timeframes with demonstrated clinical expertise to determine admission criteria.
- Ability to complete necessary reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Exhibit a sense of urgency for goal achievement with a strong commitment to results.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.