Looking for an opportunity for good pay that rewards great results? Must have sales experience and have a hunter's mentality. This is an opportunity to impact your future and the future of others looking for a rewarding career. If interested read below.
ACI Learning is seeking a driven sales professional to join their team. ACI Learning provides training, certification, and job placement in several high-demand IT disciplines including Cybersecurity, Networking, Tech Support, and Project Management. As an Education Admissions Consultant, you are responsible for ensuring that each potential student understands what it takes to be successful in an ACI Learning program.
The Education Admissions Consultant role is consulting with individuals looking to train in Information Technology education to change or enhance their career. The role takes integrity and ethics to align the right students with the right programs to ensure that they are a fit for their new career path and the challenge that comes with change.
The Education Admissions Consultant role is the perfect medium between leadership, serving others, achieving performance quota, and earning good money. We’re a mission-driven company, looking for leaders who are hungry to work hard, make a difference, grow others around them, and in doing so, you can grow within our organization. Our teams are rapidly expanding and the Education Admissions team has a track record of providing growth opportunities for those who are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and be a leader.
If you are competitive, compassionate, hungry to grow professionally, and ready to change lives, ACI Learning is the place for you!
- Own targets. Build and manage a robust pipeline of prospective students. Build and cultivate relationships on an ongoing basis to drive results.
- Describe the IT operational and jobs ecosystem, and clearly map our certification-based immersive programs to the different careers that await.
- Leverage your own professional network in communicating our value proposition and building your pipeline.
- Interview prospective students to ensure that their qualifications and interests are a match for our programs.
- Proactively manage and respond to a high volume of prospective students and businesses efficiently.
- Lead by example and exemplify to junior staff members the attributes of successful leaders.
- 2+ years of experience in consultative sales or enterprise sales. Track record and results will be evaluated.
- Driven by exceeding quotas and surpassing goals. Driven for results in a target-driven environment is key to your success in our business.
- A winning and competitive personality.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to influence others internally and externally.
- Exceptional closing skills while remaining welcoming, understanding, and empathetic.
- Ability to think on your feet, try new approaches and bounce back when things don’t go your way.
- Ability to tie an individual’s wants and needs into a logical and emotional solution.
- Confidence pitching in both 1:1 and 1:many situations.
- Self-starter and hunter to find prospects and build referral business.
- A strong passion for working and helping others achieve their career goals.
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Salary: Base Pay + Bonus
- Must pass a background and drug test
- 11am to 8pm - Swing Shift
Join a company that is passionate about helping veterans, career-changers, and the underemployed get trained in IT, certified and employed!