- Are you a client-focused pre-sales consultant that can grow and maximize revenue opportunities?
- Can you support our Sales teams by independently establishing and fostering internal and external client relationships?
- Do you desire an influential role in shaping the image of a technology leader?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America’s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise’s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Sales Advancement Manager, you are a pivotal member of the Carrier Account Sales team that focuses on growing and maximizing opportunities. You act independently in the pre-sale environment as a sales consultant establishing and fostering internal and external client relationships. You regularly interact with clients via phone and email within our office and travel as needed to meet revenue goals. You report directly to the Supervisor of Carrier Client Services for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
- Encourage company-wide success through active and consistent support of all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience.
- Improve the sales cycle by supporting Carrier Service Access Account Executives and providing backup support to other Sales Advancement Managers (SAMs).
- Maximize sales through pre-sale and upsell activities, including sales proposals, maintaining sales database, multi-site opportunities and highlighting new products and additional services.
- Work accounts assigned by the Manager of Carrier Client Services according to Carrier or region to achieve company goals.
- Partner with the Quote Desk to access multiple internal and external applications and portals in order to manage opportunities that usually require a fast response due to increased competition.
- Analyze data and prepare responses for multi-site opportunities to provide optimal pricing while facilitating responses between teams to negotiate price.
- Oversee and monitor the overall quote flow process for assigned accounts while reviewing reports to ensure service level agreements (SLAs) are being met.
- Ensure client issues are addressed and quotes flow through the appropriate gates in a timely fashion by escalating issues to boundary partners.
- Reduce fall out due to cost overruns by responding to boundary partner requests for information and engaging Sales teams and clients to discuss alternatives.
- Collaborate with Sales and Solutions Engineering to identify site survey challenges.
- Establish bi-weekly or monthly calls to review current installation issues, scheduling and client contacts, including relevant order management teams as required in order to resolve issues.
- According to the Sales Executive’s preference, establish bi-weekly or monthly calls with clients to review accounts and opportunities and provide additional or changed services.
- Review and interpret, as necessary, all Carrier Master Service Agreements (MSAs) and amendments to ensure adherence to pricing.
- Understand and hold responsibility for the client revenue base to effectively participate in strategic business planning sessions with account team members and client.
- Prepare and summarize weekly and monthly reports for manager to leverage, including volumes, revenue impact and issues encountered.
- Two or more years of telecommunications experience.
- Proven ability to respond to client requests for quotes in a timely manner and understand SLAs.
- Ability to understand complex issues and drive through to a resolution.
- History of effectively resolving issues independently using creative out-of-the-box thinking.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Willing to act with authority to resolve client issues.
- Confident when preparing and facilitating presentations to large groups and speaking to internal and external clients.
- Comfortable escalating within various levels of the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook with the ability to learn new process tools.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Experience working with and building strong Carrier client relationships.
- Solid understanding of the unique Carrier business.
- Familiar with Salesforce.
- Organized and action-oriented influencer.
- Flexible for last-minute client meetings as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or the equivalent combination of training, education and experience (required).
SCC303 312235-3 312235BR
Here, employees don’t just have jobs, they build careers. That’s why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
The pay for this position has a salary range of $65,300.00 to $104,500.00. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.