AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANTS
Generous Pay Plan, including Bonuses + Great Benefits!
Automotive Sales Experience is preferred, but Sales Experience in other Industries is Welcomed!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Mountain States Toyota - Colorado’s number one automotive dealership! Sales experience preferred – yet little or no experience is not a hinderance for the right candidate. Expect great benefits, training, a fun environment, 5-day work week, and growth opportunities.
Apply now …. As we only have 3 openings at this time.
- Generous pay plan – including bonuses!
- Medical and Dental Insurance!
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Program with a portion matched by the company!!
- 5-day work week - no work on Sundays!
- State-of-the-art facility!
- On-going training and development
- A fun environment
- Growth opportunities
- Voted one of Denver’s top places to work 3 times!
- You won’t find a better place to call home!
Responsibilities – Sales Consultant:
- Welcoming guests and listening to their needs
- Using a consultative selling process to match the best vehicle to the guest’s needs
- Prospecting through referrals and other creative approaches
- Develop leads into sales.
- Follow up with guests to ensure satisfaction
- Be knowledgeable at all times about incoming inventory, updated features, accessories, etc.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Introduce guests to our Service Department personnel to emphasize to them the quality of service and maintenance available in our expert service department.
Qualifications/Requirements – Sales Consultant:
- Automotive Sales experience is a plus, but not required. If you have experience in retail sales, hospitality, restaurant business, bartending, or any other industry, your skills can translate into success in the field of an Automotive Sales Consultant.
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed
- The ability to engage guests to determine their vehicle needs
- The ability to ask for the sale and strong closing skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority approval!
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an elite Toyota dealership in Colorado with a state-of-the-art facility and are happy to serve the Denver metro area and all of Colorado. Being active and giving back to the community is also a priority for our dealership.
All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.