Great Opportunities. Great People.
One Company, Infinite Possibilities.
ATCO is growing our USA division has just opened a new Sales Branch in Denver, Colorado!
If you have superior relationship building capabilities combined with a strong interest in building your career within an entry level sales role, this may be a great career development opportunity for you to consider! This role will oversee a combination of inside sales and contract administration activities that will sharpen your skills, preparing you for advancement into a more senior sales position within the company.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity located within our Denver Sales Branch where we manage the rentals and logistics for our space rentals fleet and modular building products. We invite you to come grow your career with ATCO where we offer competitive salaries, paid vacation and flexible days, health & welfare benefits, 401k, and training and development opportunities as part of your total compensation package.
• Greet and develop relationships with current and potential customers and respond to routine requests on equipment availability of space rentals
• Price and prepare rental and sales quotes and maintain sales paperwork and leads in the Sales Force system
• Coordinate the transportation of space rentals fleet through working with various stakeholders including transportation providers, customers, and other team members
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of all ATCO products, including current market pricing to ensure we are competitive in the industry
• Ensure operation within the anticipated contract budget through maintaining accurate costing to measure against accounting, leasing updates, and purchase orders
• Assist in the management of sub-contractor and vendor service agreements to ensure compliance to agreed terms
• Oversee the reporting, coding and submission of incoming invoices and costing activities
• Assist with or act as the primary interface with the client post sale of space rental units for matters relating to security deposits, registering of insurance certificates, transportation logistics, warranty management, service calls, invoicing, collections of receivables, and payables
• Maintain regular contact with current and potential customers to strengthen relationships and ensure customer satisfaction
• Manage administrative activities for the office when required such as mail distribution, reporting, scheduling meetings, and preparing quotes for customers
• 1-5 years of previous experience in a sales or administrative capacity
• College or University Education Preferred
ATCO is a diversified global corporation delivering comprehensive solutions and service excellence in Structures & Logistics (workforce housing, innovative modular facilities, construction, site support services, and logistics and operations management); Energy Infrastructure (electricity generation, transmission, and distribution; natural gas transmission, distribution and infrastructure development; energy storage and industrial water solutions; and electricity and natural gas retail sales); Transportation (ports and transportation logistics); and Commercial Real Estate. ATCO is community-based with global reach and, over the course of our 70-year history, we've worked in more than 100 countries developing reliable integrated solutions. Our history has been shaped by imagination, courage, perseverance, and integrity - qualities that we seek in all potential employees. To learn more about what makes ATCO a one of a kind employer, please visit www.atco.com to see all that we have to offer.