Contracting at EY
Whether you’re a first time contractor or a regular with us, feel part of a team and gain experience with exciting projects shaping the working world. At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you.
Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Your key responsibilities
Everything you will be involved in comes down to providing excellent customer service and helping ensure your teams do the same. Whether it is; working with client teams, supporting SAP solutions implementations, you will build strong relationships and become a trusted advisor to our clients.
As an SAP Consultant, you will leverage your experience in order to support our clients in defining the appropriate roadmaps for their SAP solutions and innovations journey
Skills and attributes for success
•You are passionate about innovative technologies
•You can work in truly international teams and collaborate across levels
- 7 years+ experience with multiple e2e SAP Real estate implementations
- Minimum 4 full-cycle implementations on SAP Real estate
- Understands integrating SAP REFX with existing S4 functions
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and client service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment