Job Title: SDET Engineer
Terms: Long-term Contract
As a member of the wireless engineering organization, you'll be required to work in an agile team environment where professional respect and communication is key. The ideal candidate will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support of applications for our clients.
SDET Engineer Responsibilities:
- Write clean, concise code that is stable, extensible, and unit-tested appropriately
- Communicate frequently and effectively with other engineers on the team in addition to our product managers, scrum masters and project managers.
- Provide detailed technical design for domain solutions
- Diagnose complex issues, evaluate, recommend, and execute the best resolution
- Implement new requirements within our Agile delivery methodology while following our established architectural principles
- Manage detailed application requirements and collaborate with project /development teams to ensure quality function, features, and user experience
- Test software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements
- Write code that meets the production requirements and design specifications and anticipate potential errors/issue
- Provide input into the architecture and design of the product, collaborating with the team in solving problems the right way
- Practice daily paired programming and test-driven development in writing software and building products
- Establishes continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment pipelines and practices
- Provides support for software products in user environments
SDET Engineer Qualifications:
Extensive knowledge of Python and Java
Strong experience building libraries and tools used by multiple teams
- Familiarity with Android and IOS development
- Familiarity with test automation
- Knowledge/Experience developing continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Cloud Development (Amazon AWS CloudFormation script development and maintenance for EC2, S3, IAM, RDS, and other services)
- Code Management Tools (GIT, Gitlab, Gradle, Jira, etc.)
- Good understanding of OO Design, concurrency, synchronization, memory management, data structures, algorithms, etc.
- Self-motivated and passionate attitude -- you wake up in the middle of the night to write down that great idea for your app you saw in your dream
- Be a creative problem solver, persistent in the face of blockers, focusing on delivery
- Significant knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Team player mindset and a great sense of humor
SDET Engineer Key Words:
SDET, Test, Automation, Python, NOSQL, Docker, Kubernetes
How to Apply:
For immediate attention please apply online and send an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
ettain group is the Talent Solutions Company dedicated to employment opportunities in Technology, Healthcare IT, Digital, Professional, and Government. Since 1996 we've helped the most talented professionals in the industry capture the in-demand roles that align with their career goals. We are your long-term career partner and will not only work to find you an opportunity now but will actively work to re-engage you on your next assignment. Top employers and highly skilled talent throughout the U.S. select ettain group for an unparalleled recruitment experience, which has earned us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing Diamond Awards for both Talent & Client Satisfaction for 9 consecutive years, an honor achieved by less than 2% in our industry. To learn more about ettain group visit www.ettaingroup.com. To explore more job opportunities with ettain group, visit www.jobs.ettaingroup.com/job-board.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 606659 when responding to this ad.