GLOBAL SECURITY OPERATIONS CENTER (GSOC) - OPERATIONS ANALYST:
The Oracle Global Security Operations Center Analyst (GSOC), is responsible for monitoring all security, communication, and life/fire safety systems within the designated region via the provided monitoring systems. Operation Analysts (OA) monitor alarms, CCTV, phone lines, life safety and other monitoring systems in order to promptly respond to, compile and report all information in regards to theft, alarms, accidents, hazardous material releases, fires and other incidents that may occur. The Operations Analyst will communicate with the highest level of Oracle Global Physical Security Management and advise them of events and incidents adversely impacting personnel and/or assets. The GSOC Analyst is required to assist in the initial management of critical incidents ranging from extreme weather conditions, political instability, crime, terror, and sudden onset disasters utilizing Oracle's crisis management response plans. The OA's help facilitate company-wide coordination in response to the crisis while supporting management with continuous information on the incident. The position requires initiative, multi-tasking, strong communication skills, and innovative thinking.
Pay Range: $18.00
Location: Broomfield, CO
Full Time Positions
- Answer multi-line telephones in a courteous, professional manner and dispatch security personnel via radio.
- Prepare written reports, including, but not limited to: Critical Incident Reports, Security Check-In logs, pass down logs and all other required reports.
- Observe, report, and document all unusual/unsafe activity, and take appropriate action as required.
- Keep and / or document detailed records of activities as they occur during the shift.
- Acknowledge alarms and dispatch / assign personnel to investigate.
- Be a proactive team member during an incident response; taking detailed notes, communicating to team members and provide relevant updates to Oracle Global Security Management in order to effectively respond to security incidents.
- Report all building utility/ service/ life safety issues to the appropriate responders and GSOC Management.
- Dispatch mobile or other patrol officers to check and/or secure access areas into and onto Oracle property, as well as, highly sensitive locations within the buildings.
- Dispatch mobile or other patrol officers to service calls and emergency responses.
- Monitor the movements and locations of security personnel in order to expedite service requests, emergency responses and to ensure employee safety.
- Demonstrate exceptional results in a client-service role; professional, friendly, and positive communication style.
- Comfortable in a high-tech work environment; the ideal candidate can keep pace with an environment where there's constant learning of new mechanisms, applications, and tools.
- Aptitude for clear and effective written and verbal directions and clarifying information under time-sensitive conditions.
- Exercises strong operational judgment.
- Ability to establish priorities, multi-task, work independently, and complete objectives in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Earth.
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Spanish Speaker
- Previous experience working in a Global Security Operations Center.
- Broad geopolitical awareness, knowledge of global events, and cultural sensitivity.
- Familiarity with news reporting sources, social media channels, as well as other channels for real-time monitoring of current events.
- Working knowledge of basic IT troubleshooting.
- Medical, Dental, Vision + 401k
- Weekly Pay & Paid Vacation
- Employee Perks (Discounts @ Apple, Verizon, Ford & more)
- Employee Assistance Program (Includes free counseling)
- Educational Opportunities with DeVry University
- Financial & Wellness Program
- Free Uniforms
Security Officer Requirements:
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Basic Computer Experience
- Calm, polite, and professional behavior.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- High level customer service
Note: All candidates must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
Securitas Security Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.