As a Security Officer with Securitas you will be responsible for the security and safety of property and personnel. You will be trained on all site-specific policies and procedures, providing excellent customer service and assist in emergency response activities as needed.
To ensure success in this role, the ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate professionalism while still enforcing the security and safety rules of the client site they are protecting. Driving positions require a valid Driver's license with a clean driving record.
Pay Range: $15.00-16.00
Location: Denver Metro Area
Full Time/Part Time positions are available
- Medical, Dental, Vision + 401k
- Weekly Pay & Paid Vacation
- Employee Perks (Discounts @ Apple, Verizon, Ford & more)
- Employee Assistance Program (Includes free counseling)
- Educational Opportunities with DeVry University
- Financial & Wellness Program
- Free Uniforms
Security Officer Requirements:
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Basic Computer Experience
- Calm, polite, and professional behavior.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- High level customer service
Note: All candidates must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
Securitas Security Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.