*No experience necessary! Entry level positions!
As a Security Officer with Securitas you will be responsible for the security and safety of property and personnel. You will be trained on all site-specific policies and procedures, providing excellent customer service and assist in emergency response activities as needed.
To ensure success in this role, the ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate professionalism while still enforcing the security and safety rules of the client site they are protecting. Driving positions require a valid Driver's license with a clean driving record.
Location: Denver, CO
Full Time / Part Time & Flex positions are available
- Medical, Dental, Vision + 401k
- Weekly Pay & Paid Vacation
- Employee Perks (Discounts @ Apple, Verizon, Ford & more)
- Employee Assistance Program (Includes free counseling)
- Educational Opportunities with DeVry University
- Financial & Wellness Program
- Free Uniforms
Security Officer Requirements:
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Basic Computer Experience
- Calm, polite, and professional behavior.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- High level customer service
Note: All candidates must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
The health and safety of our employees and future potential employees is one of our top priorities. The COVID-19 considerations we have in place include virtual interviewing, virtual onboarding, and CDC safety precautions for onsite hiring stages. Our team will be here for you during your hiring journey.
Please apply using Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.