Job details - $500 Sign on Bonus!!!
$17 an hour
Job Environment: Brewery
Full-time (Days and night shifts available)
Full Job Description
We are currently recruiting for a professional and reliable dispatcher to act as our company’s first point of contact for emergency and non-emergency calls. In this position, you will be in charge of maintaining call logs, monitoring routes, transferring messages, and directing field units.
To excel in this position, all candidates should be able to multi-task in stressful conditions with little supervision. In addition to being an excellent communicator, the ideal candidate will also demonstrate superb organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Answer emergency and non-emergency calls and document important information.
- Respond to any issues and follow-up by coordinating with the appropriate departments or field units.
- Operate and manage a multi-line telephone console system.
- Respond to queries related to products and deliveries.
- Use the radio, phone or computer to direct crews and other field units to the appropriate sites.
- Prioritize and organize calls according to urgency.
- Supervise the route and status of field units to prioritize their daily schedule.
- Maintain and update call logs, call records and other important documentation.
At GardaWorld, we envision a world in which our communities’ people and assets are safe and secure. We are proud to support our vision from within by providing countless opportunities to the diverse workplace Denver has within its communities. We extend our vision of security to all our diverse employees, a career at GardaWorld Security Services is more than a job, it is an opportunity to join a dynamic team that supports your development. GardaWorld provides a genuine career path with innumerable success stories of Officers in senior leadership roles. We offer flexible schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries, full medical benefits, dental, vision, 401(K), free uniforms and more!
Now Hiring Professional Security Officer
Wages – Paid Biweekly - $17 per hr – and paid training at full rate!
For all full-time positions, we offer flexible schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries, full medical benefits, dental, vision, 401(K), free uniforms and more! We encourage diversity and welcome reservists and veterans, women, newcomers, students, and retirees to join our team, as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Apply now! Same day Interviews!
GardaWorld secures our communities and are sharing an opportunity to begin a career as a Professional Security Guard. For all full-time positions, we offer flexible schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries, full medical benefits, dental, vision, 401(K), free uniforms and more! We encourage diversity and welcome reservists and veterans, women, newcomers, students, and retirees to join our team, as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Starting a career as a Professional Security Dispatcher with GardaWorld means you will be protecting our clients’ staff, properties, and assets. But it also means offering outstanding customer service, being able to adapt to different situations, and being the point of contact with authorities and emergency services in the event of an incident.
- 1 year of security OR military experience is required
- Ability to read and write detailed reports.
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients.
- Enforce client procedures, regulations, and standards.
- Respond quickly to critical situations.
- Experience with CCTV, access control and alarm monitoring programs a plus!
- 21 years of age or older
- Completed high school education or equivalent (GED)
- Pass a background check process