Processing legal cases such as Subpoenas, Court Orders and Warrants requests in a timely fashion that meets all applicable deadlines. Answering ON-CALL phone from Law Enforcement Agency (LEA) that require immediate assistance. Utilizing any and all software tools accessible in order to complete a case. Forming partnerships with Charters legal department and LEAs to provide excellent customer service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process cases submitted to Law Enforcement Response Team (LERT) via Legal and LEA.
- Use available tools to identify an account from an IP address, phone number, name, email address, address, SSN, payment information or any other provided information and takes appropriate action.
- Identifying and anticipating customer needs, ask for clarifying information as needed. Research each issue and provide resolution to Legal and LEA.
- Multi-tasks on a daily basis and is able to determine what should take priority or ask for clarification.
- Utilizing multiple software tools at once, along with multiple computer screens.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to determine what is an immediate threat to life or ask for clarification.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, problem solve and be self-sufficient.
- Excellent phone presence and customer service skills.
- Understand the departments processes and tools. Make recommendations to leadership for improvements in processes and tools. Involve in the evaluation of products and/or procedures to enhance productivity and effectiveness
- Represents the security needs of the organization by providing expertise and assistance in all IT and Network Security Operations projects with regard to security concerns
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the processing of subpoenas.
BASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, and / or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in information systems environment, preferably in IT/Network
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in a Client service / support environment.
- Must be able to work the following schedule: Monday thru Friday, 9:30AM - 6:00PM
ADDITIONAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner,
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and applications.
- Basic understanding of computer networks.
- Knowledge of security issues, techniques, tools and implications.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Capable of working in a team environment, sharing workloads and responsibilities.
- Experience with investigation of security incidents, understanding of application vulnerabilities, experience consulting with users on Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) Violations, security incident response and security policy, and interaction with law enforcement agencies on security incidents or breaches.
- Familiarity with developing / maintaining security policies, procedures, and incident response activities.
- Knowledge of current and emerging security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrated flexibility and situational awareness.
- Data Entry
- Security Operations Experience
- Experience with law enforcement, intelligence, or public/private sector security organization
ISE350-APO 311401 311401BR
Here, employees dont just have jobs, they build careers. Thats why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
The pay for this position has a minimum of $41,600.00. The actual salary offer may be higher as we carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.