Senior Accountant Opportunity in the Nonprofit Sector!
About the Company Opportunity:
• Our client is a nonprofit in the Denver area dedicated to helping people make responsible choices.
• This role is open due to growth- the company needs more employees!
• Currently the role is 50% remote with 2 days in the office and 3 days of working from home.
• Laptop and other necessary technology will be provided.
• The leadership team is dedicated to employee success is looking for business-minded individuals looking to make a difference
• Teamwork, collaboration and innovation are highly valued
Ideal background and skill set for the Senior Accountant :
• Must have a strong background in full-cycle accounting and audit prep
• Experience with reconciliations
• Comfortable with audit schedules
• Proficiency in MS Excel
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
• Must be a professional and open communicator
• We are looking for a team-oriented individual who can work independently, is systems-savvy enjoys collaboration
Other information about the Senior Accountant role:
• This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday, 40 hrs/wk
• The Senior Accountant t will work in an environment that is built on mutual respect
• In-office environment is business casual, mostly working remotely
• Local Denver area Senior Accountant applicants only, please
• Qualified Senior Accountant will be contacted directly