Senior Accountant Newly Created Due to Strong Company Growth
About the Company and Opportunity:
• Our client is a leading professional services company headquartered in the Denver market.
• Due to explosive company growth, they are hiring a Senior Accountant who will work closely with the Controller
• The company is well-established and in the past has been recognized as a Top 100 Diversity Owned and Privately Held business in Colorado.
• The company goes by the motto, Your success, is Our Success following six guided principles.
• They offer excellent benefits, including, company-paid healthcare, career advancement, flexible culture/work-from-home opportunities
• Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
• Left my previous company due to an unprofessional work environment, absolutely love the management and team work
• PHENOMINAL leadership
• Good place to work, fast paced
• I think this place is a great place of work, the people are all nice and the work is fun, fast, and well organized.
Overview of the Senior Accountant role:
• This Senior Accountant will work under the Controller and serve as their right hand person.
• Will play a vital role with month-end close and accounting operations, including producing financial statements.
• Help identify and lead process improvements
• Support in the selection and implementation of upcoming new ERP system
• Assist with external audits
• Ad hoc projects
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
• Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree
• 3+ years of accounting experience
• Private company accounting experience a plus