An established organization in the manufacturing industry is seeking a Senior Accountant to add to the team!
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Stable, growing company offers plenty of room for growth and career advancement.
- Fantastic leadership, opportunity to work under strong mentors who are committed to developing their employees.
- Excellent benefit package including health/vision/dental, 401k match, and generous PTO policy.
- Positive employee culture, team-oriented, supportive environment.
- The senior accountant will report to the controller.
Overview of the Senior Accountant Role:
- Responsible for full-cycle general accounting for multiple entities.
- Assist with month-end close and producing financials.
- Bank account reconciliations.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting.
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in accounting
- Multi-entity accounting experience.
- Strong MS Excel skills including V-lookups and pivot tables)
Local Senior Accountant candidates only, please!
Senior accountant candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.