Prologis is seeking a Senior Accountant, SEC Reporting in our Denver, Colorado office. This individual will be responsible for preparing and analyzing external and internal financial information and key metrics for a large multi-billion dollar global Real Estate Investment Trust. They will be given the opportunity to interact with various accounting teams and perform multiple assignments to meet deadlines with efficiency and accuracy. We are looking for someone who is a team player with a desire to grow and a customer service mind-set.
Here's how to do that:
- Prepare and/or review of external consolidated financial statements, footnotes and management's discussion and analysis and the annual 401k plan filed with the SEC (Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 11-K)
- Train and develop a staff accountant to prepare various sections of the consolidated financial statements, footnotes and management's discussion and analysis under a mentorship program
- Organize and assist with addressing comments received during the financial statement review process
- Prepare global cash flow statement and related supporting schedules
- Review XBRL tagging and presentation of financial statements and footnotes within Active Disclosure
- Prepare and analyze financial information and key metrics for internal reporting schedules including, but not limited to, balance sheet, other assets and other liabilities and net equity by currency
- Responsible for the monthly preparation, reporting and analysis of derivatives and foreign currency on a global scale
- Support the external auditors during audits and interim reviews, including the coordination of requests and the flow of information and documentation
- Maintain, update and improve SEC reporting deliverables utilizing PeopleSoft, nVision, SIGMA and Excel
- Promote team atmosphere and positive work environment
- Other duties and projects, as assigned
Tell us if you're ready.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from a four-year college or university
- Minimum of three to four years of public accounting or four to five years of corporate accounting experience within a global multi-entity organization, public accounting experience is a plus
- Extensive working knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Proficient in MS Excel, with overall working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- High level of detail orientation and accuracy
- Display a strong sense of personal accountability to identify and work within required reporting timelines
- Effective interpersonal skills, including the ability to work across the functional and cultural lines of a fast-paced, multinational company
- Process improvement, organizational and project management skills
- Effective and professional communication with all levels throughout a global organization (oral and written)
- Desire to develop
- PeopleSoft experience is a plus
Target base compensation range of: $70,000-$100,000, plus bonus % target to be discussed during initial phone interview.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.