Opportunities with New West Physicians. Bring your passion for health care to New West Physicians in Colorado, a team committed to providing excellent service to every patient… every time. We’re not only one of the largest physician groups in Colorado with 21 offices throughout the Denver Metro area—we’re also part of Optum, a nationwide family of over 53,000 dedicated physicians working together to help people live their healthiest lives. That means we’re backed by the resources of a global health care organization working to help people live healthier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone. New West Physicians has received national awards for providing high quality health care in Colorado. It’s all possible because of our highly qualified, board-certified family practice and internal medicine physicians, hospitalists, cardiologists, gastroenterologists, psychiatrists, endocrinologists, neurologists, physiatrists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners - and more. If this sounds like the place for you, it’s time to take a closer look at New West Physicians and discover a path to your life’s best work.(sm)
We are searching for a highly qualified Senior Administrative Assistant responsible for providing highly responsive support to executive leaders. As a member of the administrative team you will be responsible for maintaining calendars, setting up meetings, making travel arrangements, tracking expenses and coordinating building and equipment requests.
- Provide administrative support in a manner consistent with the highest level of performance and professionalism
- Maintain and update calendars in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities including fielding all incoming scheduling requests, prioritizing the most urgent and sensitive matters and meetings, communicating with all parties, and ensuring that meetings are set up for success
- Organize meetings including scheduling, coordinating with remote participants, material preparation, record minutes from meetings, provide post meeting materials and distribution to attendees
- Meet frequently with leaders for proactive meeting support including preparations before critical meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements and provide organized resources (itineraries, agendas, meeting materials, etc.) for upcoming leader travel and meetings
- Use various software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio to prepare presentations, reports, agendas and other communications
- Maintain and distribute lists as needed (e.g., organization charts, email distribution list, contact, etc.
- Work effectively as an integral member of a team of administrative professionals
- Assist with requests for hardware, software applications and supplies within department standards and company procedures to meet business priorities
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED
- 5+ years of experience supporting executive-level staff members
- Ability to maintain integrity of sensitive/confidential information
- Advanced experience in Outlook for complex calendar management, scheduling meetings, as well as PowerPoint, Visio, Word and Excel software
- Experience working in a fast-paced, matrix organization
- Experience managing multiple priorities with ever changing business needs while effectively prioritizing to meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work
- Experience working with onsite and telecommuter/remote team members
- Exceptional attention to detail
- 3 + years of experience creating and submitting expense reports
- 3+ years of experience maintaining calendars and setting up meetings
- 3 + years of making travel arrangements
- Prior experience or knowledge of the health care industry and system.
- Able to independently, drive work and prioritize work with minimal oversight and work closely and collaboration with teammates as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in addition be a good listener
- Provide accurate and timely information for the progress and completion of tasks
- Proven ability to understand and adhere to operating procedures and practices
- Takes accountability and ownership of tasks, performance standards and quality results
Already Fortune 5, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $17.12 to $30.34. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senioer Administrative Assistant, Telecommute