Senior Analyst, Performance Management Analytics
About the Job
This position is part of the Payments Performance Management & Commercial Loan Product Management team within the innovative and fast-growing Commercial Payments business within Key’s Corporate Bank. ECP (Enterprise Commercial Payments) encompasses a leading Treasury Management product set across a wide array of industry verticals and client segments. As an analyst, you will develop industry expertise and detailed product knowledge, drive execution of strategic initiatives and have the opportunity to apprentice under senior management.
The Performance Management & Loan Product Management Senior Specialist will be responsible for communicating performance metrics across Enterprise Payments and various Key Line of Businesses. In addition, they will have a role in enhancing the bank’s commercial loan reporting and pricing structure. This individual will also be responsible for developing revenue generating opportunities driven by internal and external data.
- Work with large volumes of data; extract and manipulate large datasets using standard tools such as Python, Hadoop, R, SQL, SAS and Google Cloud
- Support Enterprise Payments and LOB with Performance Analysis; Execute Ad-hoc Analyses to meet the fast-changing market demands
- Derive and develop new data attributes/features to grow revenue generating opportunities
- Ability to think big, understand business strategy, provide consultative business analysis, and leverage technical skills to create insightful, effective BI solutions
- Communicate complex concepts and the results of the analyses in a clear and effective manner through creative visualization (Tableau, Cognos, HTML)
- Ensure solutions are appropriately documented. Create procedures/processes to ensure ongoing testing/validation of solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Analytics, Mathematics or related field
- 2-4 years of relevant work or internship experience
- Strong database querying experience in a business setting, with ability to write complex SQL statements across data containing complex relationships. Proven experience with SAS, Tableau, Cognos and/or other data analysis and report writing tools (Python, R)
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Prefer solid understanding of Banking (Loans/Payments) industry and key drivers of financial results.
- Results oriented, self-starter with ability to work independently on relatively complex matters with minimal supervision
- Strong critical thinking combined with business intuition and intellectual curiosity
- Have a strong bias for action and quick iteration as opposed to perfection
You will be joining a team that is high-energy, entrepreneurial, and focused on professional development and becoming ECP’s next generation of leaders. We foster a culture founded on accountability, teamwork, leadership, intellectual curiosity and a balanced foundation between work and personal life.
This position is eligible to earn a base salary in the range of $80,000 to $100,000 annually depending on job-related factors such as level of experience. Compensation for this role also includes eligibility for short-term incentive compensation and deferred incentive compensation subject to individual and company performance. Please click here for a list of benefits for which this position is eligible.
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.