The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate SAP Central Finance (C-FIN) in Enterprise Solutions for our SAP Consulting practice.
- Lead SAP projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) optimization related to Information Technology operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the SAP applications
- Lead SAP business processes mapping
- Lead the day-to-day activities of ERP advisory engagements for a variety of clients, including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Supervise and provide performance management for staff working on assigned engagements
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Assist with scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals
- A minimum of three years of experience in SAP implementation or SAP business process improvement, specifically in the areas of Central Finance
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Demonstrated knowledge base in operations, systems evaluation, and enterprise architecture
- Demonstrated track record of leadership and client management
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The <a href=" assets.kpmg.com/content/dam/kpmg/us/pdf/2018/09/eeo.pdf">attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.