LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD.
COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE.
MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world’s most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we’ve built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain…
Why North Highland? Every choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It’s our employee ownership model - with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the mix. For us, training doesn’t have an off switch. You’ll learn new things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next level, then the next.
At North Highland, you’re never a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big challenges, but small enough that clients won’t lose your face in a crowd. You’re recognized individually.
We started as three leaders and a kitchen table. Which means we know expectations are made to be broken. Want to surprise us? Do it. Experiment and stretch yourself. There’s room to grow as a budding entrepreneur.
Exciting work you will do:
- Developing and executing an organizational change strategy using a defined methodology, including sponsorship, communications, training, reinforcement and resistance management.
- Developing and executing project plans
- Managing self or a small team of client and/or consultant personnel
- Advising clients on resistance, sponsorship, and communication issues
- Developing partnership relationships with mid to senior level client personnel
- Preparing and managing the delivery of quality deliverables
- Maintaining a high degree of cross-functional team coordination
- Developing professional network through association memberships and community activities
- Coaching other consultants, and actively participating in recruitment and retention activities
What you will need:
- 5+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services or equivalent experience executing organizational change related projects
- Deep organizational change management skill and experience
- Experience with implementing organization change using a defined methodology
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university
- Master's degree and/or professional certifications are advantageous.
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients and within the company; can build consensus and achieve goals through influence.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills with professional staff, senior level executives and the community at large.
- Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
Click HERE to apply
North Highland makes change happen for organizations who dare to be different. By melding workforce, customer and operational transformation, they are one of the world’s leading consulting groups, with 65+ offices around the globe. They break new ground today so tomorrow is easier to explore.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.