SENIOR CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR
SENIOR CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR – Growing Manufacturing Company!
A growing manufacturing company is seeking a Senior Contract Administrator to analyze, negotiate, and revise contracts of varying degrees of scope and complexity. This positions requires a thorough understanding of core bid processes, contract reviews and revisions, contract negotiation and risk assessment.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR
- Reviews contracts to ensure compliance with Company’s standard Terms and Conditions.
- Prepares and submits contract documents.
- Maintains an audit file for each contract.
- Supports the quote process and going projects as they relate to contractual documents.
- Provides comprehensive contract reviews to ensure timely acceptance of orders.
- Provides contract summaries as required.
- Assists with contract negotiations as needed
- Reviews Channel Partner agreements and completes channel partner due diligence.
- Collaborates with sales leadership on customer contracts and channel partner contracts.
- Processes and manages non-disclosure agreements.
- Assists with other contracts as required.
- Facilitates meetings with appropriate levels of leadership
- Identifies risks and presents risk analysis to leadership as needed
- Works with minimal guidance on projects with short and long term focus.