Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Senior Email Campaign Specialist will have experience in Digital Marketing with emphasis on leading new client installations and the ability to translate business requirements into forward thinking email campaign solutions.
- Ensure successful intake or migration of client email programs within Epsilon platforms.
- Solution design, build, implementation, UAT, QA, launch and ongoing maintenance of advanced platform related solutions for Tier 1 clients.
- Oversee cross functional builds while working alongside client teams.
- Provide exemplary customer service while setting and maintaining client expectations.
- Develop and implement client campaign processes.
- Provide ongoing business updates to key internal stakeholders.
Oversee email campaign lifecycle
- Act as primary point of contact for both Client and 3rd party vendor for all email campaigns.
- Capture and document campaign requirements and deliver to 3rd party deployment team.
- Participate in campaign QA and UAT process. Includes
- Proof reading
- Email rendering
- Brand guideline requirements
- CAN SPAM requirements
- Audience validation
- Obtain required sign-off prior to all campaigns deploying
- Facilitate campaign approval process on behalf of Client and 3rd party vendor.
- Generating required reports regarding campaign status.
- Pulling and manipulating system generating reports.
Desired Skills And Experience
- Experience with Email Platforms is required
- 2+ years’ experience in email marketing or interactive marketing industry
- Experience with solution development, preferably within SDLC process
- Knowledge of HTML and/or scripting languages (ex Freemarker or PERL)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to translate and communicate technical business requirements
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize across client’s and or projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Business or Marketing or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of SMS/MMS
- Understanding of the relationship between aggregators, content providers, and platform providers
- Experience managing Short Codes
- Plans and oversees execution of content and promotional activities delivered through email, mobile SMS, mobile app and push notifications.
- Owns day-to-day email/SMS communications activities including list growth and health, campaign set up, targeting and segmentation, tagging, deployment, troubleshooting of technical issues, and other aspects of email execution.
- Ideal candidate will have experience successfully deploying digital campaigns and implementing solutions within one or more email deployment platforms such as DREAM, DREAMmail, Harmony.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.