COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH PRESIDIO!
We know technology is the key to success in a connected world. The innovative solutions we provide our clients can unlock possibilities that transform their business. While technology permits that connection, technology without imagination and ingenuity cannot be effective. At Presidio, we know that it’s our people that make the connections happen.
Our Sr Network Security Engineers earn a competitive base salary and exceptional benefit plans — along with top training and support, and recognition for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Presidio is the place for you.
Come be a part of our team responsible for complex technical design and implementation of projects primarily located in the Rocky Mountain states supporting Commercial, Enterprise & SLED verticals.
The Sr. Network Security Engineer is a customer facing, service delivery, individual contributor who performs complex technical design and implementation of network and security solutions. They will contribute to project delivery and team success factors: profitability, utilization, on-time, on-budget and client satisfaction. The teammate selected will identify and build additional opportunities by fostering and expanding client relationships and cultivating additional revenue opportunities.
The ideal teammate would be a passionate, authentic, and results-oriented contributor who will join our team to help drive relevance, impact, and loyalty in our customer and manufacturer partner base. This teammate will also have a highly reputable track record of service delivery, engineering innovation, technical excellence, and outstanding customer service. The Sr. Network Security Engineer reports directly to the Director of Professional Services.
- Lead Engineer for customer projects including design, implementation, testing, and troubleshooting of network and security solutions and other technologies common in the Cloud, DC/V, and Networking Security, Route Switching Security, and UC Security Solutions.
- Develop comprehensive graphical and text-based detailed design documentation, deliverables, implementation, and back out plans.
- Follow industry and company defined practices to achieve project success, and customer satisfaction, outcomes and goals.
- Participate in and contribute to service delivery scope(s) of work authorship and reviews.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction on all service delivery opportunities and projects.
- Support project implementation phases at/under budget from design to customer acceptance and effectively manage workload to project delivery timelines based on priorities determined by the business or customer.
- Provide technical leadership on complex projects requiring teams of engineers.
- Maintain current and relevant levels of technical knowledge, expertise, and certifications.
- Demonstrated networking expertise & experience with design, implementation and support of the following:
- LAN/WAN architectures and designs; high availability, and cloud networking
- Practical hands-on Aruba CX switching & wireless (3-5 years current)
- Demonstrated wireless expertise & experience with design and support of the following:
- In-depth knowledge of Aruba Wireless
- RF design, RF survey, engineering and RF troubleshooting
- Enterprise class secure WLAN solutions with enterprise level global/campus scope and scale
- Demonstrated security expertise & experience with design and support of the following:
- Aruba ClearPass
- Hybrid cloud integrations with AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud
- Knowledge in the following areas:
- SDN, SD-WAN
- Cloud Networking
- Load Balancers
- Scripting / Automation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal relationship skills
- Ability to demonstrate technical knowledge and consultative skills
- Strong documentation experience with Visio, Word, Excel
- Strong organizational skills, presentation skills and acute attention to detail
- Ability and initiative to work collaboratively or independently, in a fast-paced, challenging work environment, as a given situation dictates
- Ability to exercise judgment in determining appropriate course of action.
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies, products and processes with little notice
- Up to 25% travel
Additional Desired Skills:
- Knowledge and experience installing and supporting of Juniper Switch/Route/Firewall (JUNOS)
- High level Palo Alto expertise in design, configuration, migrations, tuning and customization of features
- Knowledge of Panorama, WildFire, Global Protect, and other Palo Alto features including and not limited to SSL decryption
- Working knowledge of the various products in Palo Alto Networks Cybersecurity Portfolio
- Working knowledge of Cisco IOS
- SD-WAN platform experience (Silver Peak, Cisco Viptela, VeloCloud)
- Load balancing/Acceleration solution experience (F5, Cisco, Citrix, Riverbed)
- Experience in a consulting network engineer role with 3+ years of related experience providing project deliverables in a VAR/Integrator environment
Education and Experience:
- 7+ years of networking and security experience, including configuring, analyzing & fixing complex networks
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- Aruba ACCX/ACDX/ACMX, Palo Alto PCNSC or higher, and/or CCNP Security or higher is preferred
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization.
Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for its customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2019, we serve approximately 7,900 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $3.0 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. For more information visit: www.presidio.com.
Our Digital Infrastructure solutions help make existing IT infrastructure more efficient, while equipping our clients for a cloud-flexible, mobile-ready, highly secured, insight-driven future. Given the millions of potential configurations across these technologies, our clients rely on our expertise to simplify a highly complex IT landscape, helping to identify and deploy the solutions most appropriate for their business needs. Our Digital Infrastructure solutions scale from workgroup to the largest enterprise requirements.
We help our clients take cloud strategy and adoption to the next level. Through our advanced cloud solutions practice, combined with Presidio’s IT infrastructure expertise, we provide private, hybrid, and multi cloud solutions. By closely aligning our services and solutions with our strategic partners Microsoft Azure™, Amazon Web Services™, Intel® and VMware™ Presidio offers cloud strategy, architecture and implementation services along with application rationalization and migration across the hybrid and multi-cloud data center environment. In addition, our new and innovative Presidio Cloud Concierge solution provides a foundation for Automation and Self-Services across Clouds to improve productivity and drive increased levels of governance and security.
Rather than a “one size fits all” approach, or having to choose between public or private, Presidio tailors a hybrid cloud strategy to meet your unique business requirements. We help our clients accelerate and simplify cloud adoption across the entire IT lifecycle.
Our comprehensive security risk methodology gives customers the ability to safeguard their environments and critical business data. This includes continuous threat protection and risk mitigation through the Presidio Cyber Risk Management program, a next generation approach that integrates security strategy, assessments, architecture and remediation, and aligns all of these with organizational goals.
Presidio Cyber Risk Management provides clients with a holistic approach for effective security policies and procedures, risk assessment and management, regulatory compliance, incident response, and education and awareness. We use an established risk management methodology and proprietary risk scoring process to provide the IT leader and board of directors with an ongoing view of their organization’s risk exposure and remediation path.
Emerging technologies such as IoT, blockchain and artificial intelligence continue to disrupt current business models, and customers are faced with the task of transforming their organizations to achieve desired outcomes. Increased demand for operational efficiencies, better customer experience and improving safety and security has taken priority. This accelerated rate of change is prompting businesses to align their processes, applications and infrastructure to new consumption and service-based models. For our customers, it means enabling a seamless exchange of data within complex ecosystems to help advance digital transformation.
At Presidio Emerging Technologies, we provide solutions for safety and security, mobile and wireless communications, data collection and analytics using purpose-built, ruggedized hardware and software. Presidio offers validated solutions for Industrial Insights, Connected Transportation, Smart Cities, and Safer Schools.
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies Please Note: Agencies may not submit any unsolicited candidate information to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received by any employee of Presidio will be considered property of Presidio, unless the submitting agency is an Authorized Vendor who has received a written request to perform recruiting services from a member of Presidio’s Talent Acquisition staff. No other Presidio staff member shall be authorized to engage an agency to perform recruiting services. Authorized Vendors have entered into written contracts with Presidio that have been reviewed and executed by the Vice President of Talent Acquisition. Payments will not be made to any agency who is not an Authorized Vendor (nor will they be made to any agency for performing unauthorized services).