**FULLY REMOTE** Frontend Engineer role // Fast growing startup disrupting the real-estate industry
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Connor Venanzi
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $200,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our mission is to help people find the best places to live and invest. We believe by providing a dynamic platform to share and learn, we can promote a smarter evolution of cities, globally. We equip industry players with the tools to effectively manage and sell their properties, and the research to make wiser investment decisions. We are driven to be the leaders of the information technology renaissance in the real estate industry.
Why join us?
A chance to join a startup culture. Launching an app soon that involves a 3D scanner. We are in the real-estate space so our app will be consisting of virtual tours along with real-estate listings.
Fully remote role with competitive compensation.
What you will be working on
● Building out core sections of our 3D tour viewer built in Vue and Three.js
● Balance quality with performance and optimize for a wide range of devices
● Work with a team of designers, developers, and 3D artists to create exciting new features in a fast-paced startup environment
● Experience with building complex Three.js applications
● A portfolio showcasing some Three.js applications you have created/worked on
● OpenGL/WebGL and managing memory/resources on various devices
● Experience with writing GLSL Shaders
● Experience developing AR/VR applications
● Game development experience (Unity, Unreal, etc.)
● Knowledge of 3D asset creation (modeling, texturing, lighting) with 3D applications (Blender, Maya, etc.)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.