Who we are:
We are the most used technology, marketing, and consulting provider in the residential real estate industry. We provide marketing and technology solutions to over 550,000 real estate professionals nationwide as well as the top real estate brokerages in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
What's it like to work here?
We strongly believe in a "work hard, play hard" philosophy that encourages professional development while supporting your work/life balance. You'll be immersed in a startup mentality of fast-paced innovation and growth while having a lot of fun. Our team feels like a family where lifelong friendships occur and a passion for what we do becomes second nature.
We’re seeking a dynamic, multi-talented Senior Graphic Designer who is passionate about visual design, the lifecycle of their work, and mentoring emerging designers. The ideal candidate is adept at thinking holistically about how customer experience, company goals, and visual design come together, and how to continually raise the bar for our brand. You’ll own and drive high-impact projects to completion with minimal oversight.
You will also lead and participate in the creation of content used for multiple mediums including but not limited to print, digital, social, video, presentations, sales and marketing collateral, and more. A great Senior Designer will be able to seamlessly handle multiple competing deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. They will also be a strong critical thinker, have quick problem-solving skills, and have the ability to respond to evolving projects. As we strive to provide the best user experience for the real estate professionals who depend on our site, a Lead Designer will have input regarding UI/UX projects.
We’re looking for a passionate team player, with a positive attitude who will look forward to making a powerful impact in the global real estate industry!
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with the executive team and additional departments to translate design objectives into clear creative solutions.
- Work individually and with the team to conceptualize and design modern, usable print and digital materials for a variety of mediums, and for both internal and external use.
- Play a leading role in helping to design the interface and end-to-end user experience for our web-based products.
- Balance management needs, industry insights, and quantitative metrics to drive and influence design decisions.
- Provide art direction, clear creative strategy, and recommendations for large and small projects.
- Work within, manage, and evolve our brand and design standards.
- Review work, troubleshoot, and provide feedback to other designers to ensure accuracy and a high level of quality.
- Presents designs and projects to an internal audience clearly, and professionally during review and reveal meetings.
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate in Graphic Design.
- 4+ years of relevant experience with a combination of visual design and UX.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects, and XD.
- A strong portfolio displaying a variety of skills including UX design.
- Able to recognize and apply best practices in layout, color theory, composition, typography, graphic design, responsiveness, and form optimizations for both web and mobile.
- Experience with HTML and coding is a plus.
- Minimal copywriting skills are a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year