Are you a results-driven, team-oriented HR leader? This is the opportunity for you! As a Sr Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) Manager, you will be using your skills and expertise to act as a strategic partner and operations consultant to ensure our business needs are met. Your responsibilities include serving as an HR liaison for all aspects of HR while facilitating resolutions, responding to emergencies when necessary, assessing and anticipating HR-related requirements and proactively communicating with internal HR partners and business leadership to develop integrated solutions. You'll be acting independently as the main point of contact for senior level leaders. You'll lead a team of Human Resources Business Partner, delegating tasks, meeting deadlines, and working on special projects. You'll also develop partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to our leadership and employees.
SNC’s subsidiary, Sierra Space, based in Louisville, Colorado with operations in Madison, Wisconsin and Durham, North Carolina, designs and manufactures advanced spacecraft, satellites, propulsion and environmental systems, spacecraft subsystems and components for the U.S. government (including NASA), commercial customers and international organizations. Learn more about Sierra Space
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or related field of study and typically 6 - 8 years of relevant experience
- Strong leadership abilities inclusive of successful change management, Executive coaching, problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Strong business analytical skills with experience in data analysis tools
- Adept business analytical skills with experience in data analysis tools
- Strong background managing Employee Relations, Talent Management, and Workforce Planning
- Can operate autonomously in a culture of constant change.
- Background in HR, management consulting, communications, or other support function
- Masters of Business Administration, HR, or Organizational Leadership
- PHR/SPHR certification or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification
- Knowledge of DoD, government contracting and/or public auditing, policies, standards, and procedures
- Experience with Workday HR management systems
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance may be required. Learn more about the background check process for Security Clearances
To conform to U.S. Government international trade regulations, applicant must be a U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce.
With 30+ years of proven spaceflight heritage, Sierra Space has provided more than 4,000 space systems, subsystems and components to customers worldwide, and participated in more than 500 missions to space, including to Mars. The company has technology in production and in development to enable space habitats for short- and long-duration space travel, a fleet of Dream Chaser spaceplanes, and the first free-flying commercial space station. Please visit www.sierraspace.com to learn more about Sierra Space, its business areas, capabilities, programs, products and services.
Estimated Starting Salary Range: $134,597.00 - $185,070.89
Sierra Space offers annual incentive pay based upon performance that is commensurate with the level of the position.
Sierra Space offers a generous benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k) with 150% match up to 8%, life insurance, 3 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Sierra Space Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
– Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran, or any other protected status
pursuant to applicable local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.