Senior Maintenance Technician
Providing multi-disciplinary expertise in the maintenance, trouble shooting, calibration and repair of a wide variety of manufacturing and building equipment. Using a wide variety of tools, maintains records of work performed, parts used, and time spent in performing work. Working with little supervision in a commercial/light industrial manufacturing environment.
- Working closely with manufacturing and process groups to ensure correct operation of manufacturing equipment to achieve uptime and operational goals.
- Performing corrective and preventive maintenance on manufacturing and building equipment to include plastic dispensing machines, hydraulic presses, and support equipment.
- Documenting and maintaining records of preventative and unscheduled equipment maintenance using CMMS maintenance software. To include documentation of parts, labor, and equipment downtime.
- Performing start-up, reworking and or modifications to bring new equipment online as well as existing equipment up to date.
- Performing facility/building maintenance to include plant and exterior housekeeping on an as needed basis.
- Maybe required to fabricate basic jigs and fixtures for production equipment.
Maybe required to participate in design of new setup of equipment for existing work cells.
- Maybe required for maintenance support of the operation on an as needed basis during non-shift hours using an on-call process.
- Maybe required to provide technical training for company personal in areas of building and manufacturing equipment.
Maybe required to provide training for new company personal during orientation.
- Reporting any safety concerns to the maintenance supervisor.
- Maybe required to perform additional duties as assigned by the department supervisor.
- Adheres to all company policies and safety regulations.
Shift start: 3:00PM
Shift length: 10 hours
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 35 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
At least 5 years experience working in a plastics manufacturing environment with experience maintaining plastic dispensing machines, hydraulic presses, and support equipment preferred.Ability to demonstrate knowledge of plastic injection molding equipment function, operation, and control to include start-up, shut down, and production change overs. Experience with complex electrical control systems to include Siemens, Allen Bradley, and Direct Logic PLC architecture preferred. Previous experience working in a cloud-based CMMS maintenance system.Must be able to work in a hot environment (80-100 degrees F)
About Justrite Safety Group
Justrite Safety Group is a growing family of industrial safety companies. Together we protect workers, workplaces and the environment with a comprehensive range of industrial safety solutions. All Justrite Safety Group portfolio companies are united by deep safety knowledge, long experience, and a commitment to protecting people, property and the planet.