ADT is seeking best in class talent to lead our Digital Brand Media advertising strategy. This is a very exciting time to join the Digital Brand team, over the past couple of years ADT has made an internal cultural shift alongside the evolution of our brand. We currently buy all search, social, display and video in-house, as well as linear TV, radio and direct mail. This shift has increased channel ownership, allowing us to control our own destiny and gives us the ability to move a lot faster. As a result, ADT’s digital brand media is seeing astronomical results with direct and indirect performance for the business. We recently won a Shorty Award for “Best Real Time Media Buy”.
We now need a Sr. Digital Brand Media Manager who understands full funnel marketing to take us to the next level and push ADT’s digital brand media beyond traditional social and on-line video (OLV) advertising. This role will be driving overall strategic plans and will also be hands on in the day to day campaign management. You will lead a team of digital marketing specialists in execution and optimizations of your strategy to drive customer consideration, engagement, and purchase intent.
- Develop campaign strategy, objectives, media plans and projections across ADT’s digital brand channels and Agile efforts.
- Leverage testing and measurement to enhance business performance through digital brand media programs
- Develop testing framework and own strategy execution, working across all relevant teams
- Integrate digital brand and DR paid strategies to drive attributable conversion for retargeting engagement
- Test into new OLV placements, finding opportunities in driving higher lift in brand purchase intent and lower funnel attribution
- Develop digital brand media objectives, working with ADT’s content leader to strengthen the loyalty loop by making the ADT brand so strong that more consumers use it as a shortcut in decision making.
- Create testing and ongoing framework readouts to communicate learnings and inspire optimizations across content development
- Launch new brand advertising mediums, amplifying value exchange content marketing programs.
- Deep dive into GA analytics on brand landing page and develop new ideas for brand experiences to help obtain specific digital brand objectives
- Build robust audience segments with strategies to engage and compliment mass media.
- Stay abreast of social’s ever-changing advertising product offering and implement new ways to scale brand while challenging our social partners.
- Work with analysts and the broader content team to develop cutting edge digital brand campaigns and to identify trends/optimizations
- Working closely with the lower funnel digital media teams on integrated objectives that garner directly attributable business results and most importantly creating an audience of high quality retargeting traffic.
- Leading Agile sprint efforts for all digital brand media
- Partnering with ADT’s analytic and data scientist marketing team to prove digital brand incrementality.
- Communicating to our internal creative agency results to optimize future creative executions.
- Working alongside our leader of content and social to help drive and measure our social content strategy as here at ADT we are redefining what “organic” means and do not believe any content should live without proper amplification.
- Leading our dedicated Google & Facebook teams.