Say hello to possibilities.
It's not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We're RingCentral, and we're happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role.
First, a little about us, we're a global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction-giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We're a $2 billion company that's growing at 30+% annually and we're expanding our team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
RingCentral Finance careers provide unmatched opportunities for professional and personal growth. You'll lead change. Build new systems and processes. Collaborate with and learn from the best.
The Senior Manager / Director, Strategic Finance is a highly visible role tasked with driving go-to-market transformation by (a) supporting the execution of partnership deals across the communications ecosystem (b) pricing and packaging optimization (c) additional strategic projects to drive efficient growth at scale.
The finance team works closely with the CFO and senior executives to plan the business and allocate budget and resources to the company's strategic initiatives. This is a fantastic opportunity for a finance professional to join a dynamic, high-growth environment and accelerate their development.
Location: Belmont, CA preferred; open to anyone located at or near RingCentral hubs in Denver, Charlotte, Dallas or Ft. Lauderdale.
To succeed in this role you must have experience in:
* Partner with sales leaders across our channel, strategic partner and global service provider ecosystems to negotiate long term partnerships
* Partner with the pricing team to optimize pricing and packaging in support of long-term growth and profitability
* Collaborate with executives across finance, strategy, product and sales on strategic projects in support of growth and profitability
* 8+ years of experience in investment banking, corporate development/M&A finance or partnership finance
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred
* High proficiency in Excel - building financial and decision support models
* Self-starter that adapts well to change in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
* Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
* Great attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
Benefits and Amenities:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
* Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
* Flexible PTO
* 401K match and ESPP
* Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, and meditation classes
* Paid parental leave
* Milkstork parental account
* New parent gift box
RingCentral's work culture is the backbone of our success. And don't just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™??(MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.