Senior Manufacturing Associate
Direct Hire-65K per year
This position is for a 2-week cycle, night shift with every other weekend off. Coordinate and perform cGMP manufacturing operations for biopharmaceutical products. Ensure the effective use of material, equipment and personnel while making products with the highest quality.
- Execution of procedures for microbial manufacturing without minimal supervision & provide work direction to less experienced staff.
- Act as shift lead when necessary.
- Must have in-depth knowledge and expertise in area equipment/systems, as well as independently and fully developed troubleshooting skills of equipment/ processes.
- Maintain records to comply with regulatory requirements, cGMPs and SOP’s.
- Provide technical input of validation protocols, including development, execution, and summary.
- Ability to provide technical input into Batch Records revisions.
- Train area personnel in one or more areas of expertise including advanced skills.
- Sr. Mfg. Associate I: Minimum HS/GED and 7 years related industry experience; or Associate’s degree and 6 years related industry experience; or BS/BA and 4 years or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sr. Mfg. Associate II: Minimum HS/GED and 9 years related industry experience; or Associate’s degree and 8 years related industry experience, or BS/BA and 6 years of related industry experience.
- Manufacturing experience in biotechnology, including fermentation, purification, solution preparations, and mechanical troubleshooting skills.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.