Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Partner with business leaders to understand and influence strategic business projects impacting market research and market focused strategies
- Receive and gather relevant research data (e.g. competitive, client, and market insights; coding data; claims policy information) for internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate understanding of applicable business strategies/goals and how they can be addressed by research efforts
- Develop marketing research strategies that bring insights, intelligence and new learning into the organization that differentiates us in the marketplace and positions us as market leaders
- Provide thought leadership to drive the development of innovative, industry-leading marketing research approaches
- Recommend the most impactful marketing research methodologies to meet business goals
- Leverage/maximize use of new and emerging tools and methodologies when defining marketing research initiatives
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to design studies and data collection procedures for primary research
- Support and consult on project plans to guide research studies (e.g. work plans; resource allocation; level of effort; timelines)
- Oversee and support the conduct of primary research studies (e.g. review non-standard requests; conduct peer reviews of research studies; secure needed funding or software)
- Provide guidance to research collaborators (e.g. statisticians) on how to conduct research studies (e.g. clinical intervention research)
- Demonstrate understanding of reporting tools (e.g. Clarabridge)
- Demonstrate understanding of primary research software packages (e.g. Qualtrics)
- Work with third party research vendors/analysts to obtain market insights and/or manage outsourced research projects
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BA / BS Degree (or higher) AND / OR equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of research analysis experience
- 1+ years of experience with a corporate marketing research firm
- 2+ years of experience of using survey tools
- 2+ years of experience successfully performing research analysis
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas, In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders.
- 1+ years of marketing experience in health care, services or software
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. At this time, 90% of our non-clinical workforce transitioned to a work at home (remote) status. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities at: click here.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Marketing Research Analyst, Marketing Analyst, UHG, UHC, Optum, Sales and Marketing Research Analyst, Minnesota, work at home, work from home, WAH, WFH, remote, telecommute, hiring immediately