Large Financial service company is looking for an experienced remote Senior Media Strategist/ Planner who is an expert of their craft.
This billion-dollar company has grown exponentially in the past few years and is looking to match their Media efforts to their company’s success. With a generous Ad-spend budget and the freedom to conceptualize and execute new media strategies, you’ll be an integral part of taking this company to next level.
The business is currently only undertaking digital media advertising efforts and would like to build a strong foundation on a traditional platform as well. This will allow you to spread your media efforts far and wide from social media and web ads, TV, radio, OTT, OOH, print and more!
The company also has a strong collaborative team culture that focuses on growth from within. You’ll have the opportunity to possibly expand your responsibilities and grow within your role as the company continues in their projected continuous success.
As Senior Media Strategist/Planner you will:
- Collaborate avidly with new customer acquisition team, as well as marketing teams, sales and creative departments
- Perform target analysis and create media buying plans
- Handle partner and buying negotiations, program executions and more
- Own media efforts across multiple channel inclusive of online efforts and traditional
- Oversee media efforts from ideation to execution, analyze media efforts to further optimize it in the future
- Assist in getting recognition and promoting media efforts at a local level
- Collaborate with marketing and sales team to select appropriate media channels to meet business and marketing goals
- Spearhead and collaborate in developing messaging, reaching target customers, allocate appropriate budgeting and more
- Identify new channels and avenues of growth in the media space
- Provide reports on campaign performance
- Assist in the development and foundation of the company’s growing media team