100% REMOTE Senior .NET Software Developer needed for end-to-end Cloud and Software solutions company based out of Colorado
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Patrick Murray
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based out of Colorado, we are a well-established Cloud and end-to-end Software solutions company specializing in helping our customers achieve the best results possible with the latest and greatest of modern technologies. We are currently looking for a new Senior Software Architect / Engineer to join our advanced engineering team.
The Senior .NET Developer must be versed in Agile and have experience with development in Azure as well.
If you feel you could be a fit for the Senior .NET Architect position, please to not hesitate to apply or reach out to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to find our more.
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible Paid Time Off (YOU take the time you need.)
- 8 Day Holiday Pay
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Employer Contributed 3 Tier Medical Plan Options
- Employer Contributed Dental Plan
- 100% Employer-Paid Vision Plan
- 100% Employer-Paid Short-Term Disability Plan
- 100% Employer-Paid $50,000 Life Insurance Plan including AD&D
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability Plan
- Voluntary Benefits including; Accident, Critical Illness, and Medical Bridge Options
- Additional Supplemental Life Insurance Plan including Spouse and Children
- 3% Employer Match 401k Retirement Plan
- Life Assistance and Wellness Programs
- Green Initiatives
- Training and Development Programs
- Employee Events
- 100% Employer Paid Gym Membership
- 5+ years of software development with design patterns development implementation.
- Real-world experience building multi-tier applications using .NET with libraries like .NET Core DI Container, Automapper, FluentValidation, MSTest, FakeItEasy, or FluentAssertions
- Knowledge of modern Front-end technologies like Angular 8 alongside Angular Material Components, TypeScript, RxJS, or NGXS
- Experience building Cloud Native or Hybrid applications using Azure or another public cloud
- Experience in customer-facing leadership roles
- Have real-world experience providing technical leadership on Agile software development projects
- Be able to provide leadership on implementing engineering practices such as code reviews and automated CI/CD
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.