SENIOR NURSE RECRUITERS
Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a Senior Nurse Recruiters for a contract to hire position in NC which can be worked 100% remotely.
- The Senior Professional Nurse Recruiter is responsible for recruitment administration focused on attracting and efficiently hiring qualified and competent experienced registered nurses. The Senior Professional Nurse Recruiter will develop and implement a
- Comprehensive nursing recruitment plan in collaboration with Nursing leadership and in alignment with the Nursing and Human Resources strategic plans. In addition, the Senior Professional Nurse Recruiter integrates a thorough knowledge of human resource management with expertise in contemporary nursing practices and care delivery systems to design ad
- Manage recruitment initiatives that meet current and future staffing needs. Specific responsibilities include the development/implementation of recruitment plans, position advertising and marketing, screening and interview guides, applicant interviews and correspondence; relationship building and adherence to federal and state employment laws.
- Plan, implement and evaluate a comprehensive recruitment and selection program for positions within the Department of Nursing.
- Work with the Director, Recruitment to develop operational initiatives in alignment with the HR Strategic Plan.
- Assist the Director, Recruitment in audit reviews and quality checks of work flow and processes and conduct followup to measure outcomes
- Provide training and consultation on the development of nurse recruitment related Academy curriculum.
- Work with the Director, Recruitment to develop annual nurse recruitment budget request and provide supporting documentation
- Attend meetings with Director, Recruitment and senior leadership as a subject matter expert on nurse recruitment related issues
- Initiate, lead, plan and execute all nurse recruitment events.
- Research and compile data for reports to Director, Recruitment and senior leadership, as needed.
- Work with the Nursing Management team to identify priorities for recruitment. Consult with Nursing Senior
- Management and applicable Human Resources dept staff to design strategies to fill critical positions, incorporating quality improvement and customer service principles into each strategy.
- Monitor nursing staffing needs on a weekly basis. Gather information on recruitment market, and utilize data in planning efforts.
- Screen and Interview candidates and recommend best-qualified candidates to department manager for consideration.
- Work in collaboration with HR Compensation staff to identify position changes, and work with department management to update position descriptions and organization charts as appropriate.
- Maintain effective communication with Clinical Department Directors, Clinical Nurse Managers and applicants throughout the recruitment process.
- Provide advice, training and feedback to Clinical Department Directors and Clinical Nurse Managers in key recruitment and selection areas such as interviewing techniques, candidate evaluation, pre-employment
- Physical, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and very strong interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent writing, editing and creative skills required.
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to receive your application!
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987, we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to hire and permanent placement. Let's talk! Essential Functions