Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform (APIs, components, and rules engine) enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. Founded by serial entrepreneurs (with several exits), we’ve been nearly doubling revenue annually. We’re looking for passionate and creative teammates to help us scale and supercharge the company. If you’re looking for autonomy, impact, and cutting-edge FinTech, we’d love to hear from you. Though fully remote, our team is the foundation of our success. We strive for diverse backgrounds, opinions, and approaches. We encourage respectful dissent, digging for the truth, so that we can deliver the best product for our clients and users. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and together.
Our Product Marketing team’s mission is to generate customer insights that inform Array’s product strategy, lead go-to-market for our suite of products, and create and execute campaigns to drive product growth. Product Marketing is a highly cross-functional role at Array, partnering closely with Product and Engineering, Sales, Design, Client Success, and Communications to name a few. Different from many other Product Marketing teams, our team works across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product, to driving launch and commercialization, to growing product adoption post-launch.
We are looking for a creative, analytical, collaborative product marketer to join our fast-growing team.
- A storyteller. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience—from a developer to the CEO. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data-oriented. You like working with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects, and keep various work streams on track
- Passionate about technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact at Array. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and can operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right
- A team player. Product Marketers collaborate across the Marketing team and with basically every team at Array. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work
- Deeply understand how to scope and execute marketing strategies needed to reach different customer segments: talk regularly to users and prospects and work with our Analytics team for qualitative and quantitative insights that inform your work (content, messaging, positioning, etc.)
- Advocate for our existing and prospective users, be informed about our competitive landscape, and become the go-to expert for your product area to help shape the product roadmap and strategy
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product managers, sales, design, and engineering—to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products
- Help enable user-facing teams at Array - Sales, Technical Writing, and Client Success to name a few.
- Work with the Finance and Product teams to set pricing that aligns with the product value proposition and with our users’ success
- Partner with the Product and Growth Marketing teams to track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 7+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, operational roles, or strategy consulting
- At least 4-5 years of product marketing or go-to-market experience; experience working in technology, infrastructure, or platform companies is preferred
- Experience working on product marketing throughout a product’s lifecycle
- Experience in B2B marketing and working closely with sales teams is preferred
Great products and great ideas don't happen by accident. Our goal is to grow through the recruitment of truly exceptional people, and we appreciate your application. Teamwork is the foundation of our success, and we look forward to getting to know more about you! Thank you again for considering Array—have an innovative day!
The Array Recruiting Team