Expanding access to affordable, high quality health care starts here. This is where some of the most innovative ideas in health care are created every day. This is where bold people with big ideas are writing the next chapter in health care. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
The Provider Relations Rep - Internal (Dental) is responsible for the full range of Medicare and Commercial provider relations and service to include interactions with clients and internal stakeholders. Candidate will be responsible for managing escalated issues to provide resolution to provider claims challenges, provide ease of use of provider portal and future service enhancements, and training & development of external provider education programs. The Provider Advocate develops the provider dental network yielding a geographically competitive, broad access, stable network that achieves objectives and produces an affordable and predictable product for customers and business partners. Responsibilities also include establishing and maintaining strong business relationships and ensuring the network composition includes an appropriate distribution of provider specialties.
If you are located in Western Region of the United States, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Telephonic Provider Education
- Front Line support to help resolve provider issues
- Oversees provider TIN demographic changes
- Assists with recovery of incomplete provider documentation
- Assist with administrative tasks, ISET and Scion Tickets
- Claim Escalation assistance
- Assists with member placement and escalations
- Associate Dental Provider Adds
- Prioritize and organize own work to meet deadlines
- Act as the liaison between the provider, client and members
- Handling high level escalations
- Be able to manage workload automatously and meet goals and deadlines
- Management of Dental Service Organizations (DSO) & large groups
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work-related experience
- 2+ years of experience in a network management-related role, such as contracting, or provider Relations
- Healthcare and / or dental related industry experience
- Ability to prospect new and existing provider leads
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time within territory assigned, if needed
- This is a telecommuter role and will need to be in the designated region
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
- Exceptional sales presentation skills in a high-pressure environment
- Experience managing Dental Service Organizations (DSO) & large groups
- Dental industry knowledge
- Dental Treatment Plan Coordinator / Dental Office Manager
- Knowledge of PPO and Medicare / Medicaid products
- Sales / Call environment
- Salesforce experience
- MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of claims processing systems and guidelines
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Provider Relations, Issue Resolution, Escalation, Network Management, Medicaid, Sales, Provider Care, Dental, Dental Contracts, Recruiting, Provider Advocate, Negotiations, UnitedHealthcare, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote