We are GROWING in the Denver Market - opening several locations this year!
What makes P.F. Changs special? You wont find another Farm to Wok concept out there, and the best part is our people. The people on our teams, our unique cuisine, and top notch service experiences, are all part of what makes us A CUT ABOVE! We work together to create a great family environment - one where our guests feel at home and our team members can thrive.
Fun Fact: Our managers make dining experiences extraordinary! They make them feel like an honored guest through celebrating birthdays, date nights, anniversaries, first dates, births, proposals, holidays, graduations, weddings, dont-want-to-do-dishes nights theres way too many to list!
- Want to work for a global leader that has a best-in-class culinary and hospitality brand?
- Have a passion for delivering Vibrant experiences for your guests?
- Enjoy taking on challenges and refuse to accept mediocrity?
- Think creatively and remain Curious when driving for results?
- Possess the talent, vision, and desire to invest time and energy into building great teams, and developing and/or expanding a successful career?
Read on to learn more about the #pfchangslife!
- Motivate & Mentor: Lead, coach, and teach your team to be the best they can be
- Boost Financial Performance: Build sales and maximize financial success for your restaurant
- Create an Of Service Culture: Promote a fun and positive family-style work environment
- Drive Genuine Excellence: Excel in a culinary-driven environment with the freshest ingredients, the cleanest kitchen, top of the line equipment, and high operating standards
- Lead & Inspire Hospitality: Ensure guest satisfaction through unforgettable service
- 3+ years of experience in restaurant management
- Experience working in a hands-on, fast paced, high volume environment
- Experience mentoring and training hourly team members
- Strong communication skills with the ability to resolve conflict and provide direction to your teams
- Experience in a casual restaurant or upscale dining
- Experience working in a corporate restaurant chain with established processes, systems, and accustomed to corporate structure and protocols
- Involvement/understanding of managing inventory, cost of goods and overall control of financials
- Expand your management experience with a global leader
- Comprehensive benefits plan with options for Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Competitive salary with annual bonus opportunity
- Clear path for growth and career advancement
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Meal benefits
P.F. Changs Pay Range (based on experience): $52000 -$65000 / year
Hours may vary; we expect you will work an average 50 hour work week
Bonus: This position is bonus eligible
If this management opportunity sounds appetizing to you, apply today, and get ready to live the #pfchangslife!