Senior Golang Developer - 100% Remote - Emerging Cybersecurity Market!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Randy Kallick
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $170,000 - $200,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Work for a company that is the pioneer of Cyber Data Security. The fusion of data storage with advanced security and compliance is here.
Founded by veterans of the US intelligence community. Our software is deployed at numerous organizations including government agencies and private industries worldwide. Due to growth we are in need of some strong developers looking to advance their career building best in class software.
If you are a software developer and can develop high performance microservices using GO (Golang), then please read on….
This is a 100% remote role
Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- 100% Remote!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
As a Senior Golang Developer you will be
- Developing high performance applications using the Go programming language
- Develop REST and RPC based client - server and server - server microservices
- Cross platform software to run on Unix, Windows, Linux and Mac platforms
- Interacting with low level systems, file IO operations and network streams
- Interacting with relational and key-value databases
What you need
- Security application development is highly desirable
- Go programming experience with 8+ years of total software development
- C experience with protocol, file system or Unix development expertise (SMB, NFS, S3, Solaris, Linux, Lustre ZFS)
- Enterprise development tools (git, Atlassian, Jira, etc.)
- Must be a US citizen
- Previous experience with storage, data security, networking desired
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related desired
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.