Senior Software Engineer/Architect (OOP / Docker / Cybersecurity / Cloud Computing) needed for a growing Cybersecurity company!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Stanton Sikorski
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Based in Denver (80205 area), with another office on the East Coast, we are building the world’s most authentic, automated attack platform to help defenders train like the adversary. Based on technology used to penetrate some of the world’s largest and most secure organizations, our platform enables security leaders to regain control of their attack surface, prioritize like an attacker, and practice how they fight. Due to high demand, we are looking for both a skilled Senior Software Engineer and a Senior/Lead Software Architect to join our team.
**This is a full-time, permanent position and we are unable to provide or transfer sponsorship at this time**
Why join us?
- Competitive salary based on exp.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision
- Matching 401k
- Opportunity to work on meaningful projects that changes people's lives
- Work in platform architecture team to help guide our the Feature Teams to build for scalability, testability, supportability and maintainability
- Own the Design and Development process for a team
- Drive the definition, break down, and prioritization of work in partnership a team
- Help drive a team’s project to completion
- Work with our engineering teams to ensure we are providing the best value to our customers’ product portfolio
- BSCS or equivalent degree or exp.
- 5+ years of professional exp. for the Senior Software Engineer role and 7+ years for the Sr./Lead Software Architect role
- Strong exp. with one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, Ruby, Go, C++
- Some team lead or mentoring exp.
- AWS or Azure
- Exp. designing and implementing scalable SaaS based solutions
You should know some, if not all of the following:
- Docker in cloud computing platforms
- Exp. designing and implementations of SaaS platforms
- Exp. with at least one cloud provider API
- Distributed Systems
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.