SNI Technology's client located in Centennial, CO is immediately seeking to hire a Senior IT Systems Engineer/Network Administrator for an exciting full-time, permanent opportunity! Please note this is a M-F, 8-5 onsite position working out of our client's Centennial, CO office.
Works on projects and support in providing a reliable, efficient, and secure Network, Windows Server, Telecommunications, and other technology infrastructure environments. This includes participating in IT efforts on computer server hardware, server software, networking, and telecommunications globally.
Accomplishing this involves identifying, designing, implementing, and supporting technology infrastructure to help achieve business objectives with managerial direction. This position will have some knowledge of current Microsoft technologies and methodologies and be able to apply them to solve problems and strive for proactive identification and resolution of potential issues. Must be able to administrator and provide support with some oversight on File/Print, Domain Controllers, Application Servers, and File Services servers in a highly distributed global enterprise environment.
Responsibilities include providing onsite and remote customer service on technical issues. Provide input into other areas of the organization as a technical resource on infrastructure technologies (computers, servers, telecommunications, cell phones, networks, and others). The employee will be expected to conduct, diagnosing, capacity planning, and performance tuning systems on an ongoing basis, maintaining and implementing OS upgrades and applying security patches, implementing monitoring tools to proactively administer the health of servers, and being on-call 24X7. Serve as mentor to others on IT team.
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES include the following:
- Network & Servers: Lead, design, and set technology standards on Active Directory, Application Servers, Network Routers, and Network Switches. Create, maintain, and support hardware and software. Install operating systems, software patches, and include technology like anti-spy ware/anti-virus. Troubleshoot, diagnose, and monitor technology errors. Ensure network is optimized, performing up to expected service levels. Implement proactive technology monitoring, actions, and response in the technology environment to increase availability for business activities.
- Telecommunications: Lead, design, and engineer VoIP PBX, Phone Sets, and smart cell phone solutions. Monitor cell phone voice and data usage and apply appropriate plan for international and domestic users.
- Customer Service: Provide customer service for IT services to internal, International, and external customers and partners. Provide IT customer service to all computers, telephony, and network end users. Respond to IT requests placed by customers. Lead and work with IT partners such as Oracle, IFS, Outsourcing companies, Microsoft, Cisco, Verizon, and others.
- Desktop/Laptop Computer Support: Advise other IT staff on repair and maintaining of laptop and desktop computer hardware, software, and other computing peripherals.
- IT Security and Data Security: Manage, administer, and maintain company's computer related security software working closely with internal Cyber Security resources.
- Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE/SKILLS: Minimal requirements for education, knowledge, and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, BCS or related degree + 7 years relevant experience or 10 years of related experience
- Experience with Active Directory, Windows, SQL Server, MS Exchange and/or Networking required
- IT Certifications with Oracle, Microsoft, Citrix, and/or Cisco is a plus
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The salary range for this position is $100K up to $120K base annually + bonus potential + full benefits. Please note your actual pay rate will be determined based upon your skills, knowledge and abilities including work experience - talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Insurance, and other benefit options that are offered include:
- all the important benefits you hope for, such as competitive compensation, a generous paid time off program, a 401k match, health insurance (medical, vision and dental), and much more!