Huge TV streaming service is looking for a talented senior level UI Designer to join their experienced creative team.
This Fortune 200 Company and leader in multi-screen TV products, will be reimagining their brand. As UI Designer you will be at the forefront of this project and ensure the rebrand reaches a luxurious look and feel.
You will get to enjoy a highly creative and collaborative work environment, along with the authority to conceptualize rebranding efforts that will steer the company in the right direction.
If you are a seasoned UI Designer with the ability to revamp brands to their highest potential, we want to speak with you!
As Senior UI Designer, you will:
- Lead design sprints and discovery efforts
- Be the leading front in creating visual design style sheets
- Design responsive assets, products and features for several platforms (TV, Web, Tablet, Mobile iOS and Android, Browser)
- Partake in user testing and feedback reviews to identify customer pain points
- Conceptualize and execute innovative creative solutions
- Partake in entire Product Design process by creating user journey flows, wireframes, prototypes and demos, usability testing and overseeing performance analysis
- Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and new technology
- Ensure all projects are documented accordingly across all clients
- Make recommendations on UX/UI best practices
- Lead brainstorming/white boarding sessions as well as design reviews
- Actively look for ways to enhance current product and features
- Present design concepts and prototypes to key stakeholders and executives
- Be one of the leading voices on all redesign efforts
- Assist with other duties as needed