This world recognized company is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their team and help with the design of user experience deliverables for a cutting-edge financial analytics and data software suite. As the Senior UX Designer, you will carry out background research, concentrate on business objectives, and make use of their established design framework. To create a best-in-class user experience, you will work cross-functionally with the product, design, and development teams. The ideal applicant would have worked in a scrum team.
This company is an international full-service rating agency with the goal of establishing a high bar for quality and honesty. The company which was founded in 2010, is still committed to restoring consumer confidence in credit ratings by developing new criteria for risk evaluation and providing rapid, transparent ratings. The organization offers market participants a different approach by giving in-depth analysis of numerous industries within the US and European markets. The team works hard to offer the tools and solutions the financial community needs to make wise investment choices.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years of professional UX experience
- Collaborate with other designers within the company to make sure that design patterns are consistent.
- Help the Brand Identity team create and spread best practices
- Perform comparative and competitive analyses; adopt an outside-in perspective.
- Work within an agile methodology
- Facilitate effective decision-making with clients
- Keep track of, and are knowledgeable about, key technological advancements and broader industry UX trends.
- Offer strategic answers for project planning at an early stage.
- End to end designer
- Using modern design tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision
Desired Skills & Experience
- Time management skills
- Passion to go above and beyond to drive excellence
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% UX Designer
- 50% UI Designer
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- $120,000 - $130,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Annual bonus
- 100% Remote
- provided by Dice